Let's face it. Being a teenager means being self-conscious, pretty much all the time. and, if you're a teenage girl, especially one whose skin, complexion or overall appearance is not "picture perfect" that can make the whole experience even worse. (This of course, can apply to any girl, depending on her frame of mind). Fortunately, here are some beauty tips that can come to the rescue for your face and skin type, so you can meet the world refreshed and ready, as well as some make-up and safety tips for when you're going out and having fun. All this said, always remember that true self improvement comes from within, and that while looking good on the outside, in terms of being presentable and attractive, are always find a strive for, but never define who you are.
- Make it a habit to drink minimum 8 glasses of water everyday. Also practice to take foods which are rich in Vitamin A and C. They help you a lot to look beautiful naturally. To maintain the shine on your skin, you can try to mix honey with water and drink it daily while you wake up from sleep. Your skin shall not only shine but also become smooth.
- We all know that our skin needs a moisturizer. To hydrate our skin naturally, one can try to massage the skin with milk. This will also keep the fresh glow of the skin intact.
- Keep the temperature of your room mild such that your skin doesn’t get too much dried. To have a mild effect on your skin, as you need to keep the room temperature moderate, go for humidifiers.
- Take a bath with lukewarm water and always remember to use a mild soap. Don’t use hot water as it will make your skin all the more dry. Be gentle while rubbing your skin with a towel; never be harsh with your skin.
- Always try to eat uncooked raw fruits and fresh vegetables. After cooking and heating the food, the fluorine is destroyed – whose deficiency can lead to scaly skin. Remember that the deficiency of sodium can cause a wrinkled skin. Nobody would want such a skin. To combat wrinkles on your skin, have lots of cucumber. It acts as a substitute for sodium deficiency. Not only rich in sodium, cucumber is also an enabler to keep your body cool – provides a great relief during summers.